Saturday, November 24, 2007

RIP The Blood Brothers



I know this is old news but last week we saw the unfortunate passing of The Blood Brothers. Since this blog is fairly new I decided to give it an honorable mention.

It's sad to see one of the only talented true punk rock bands that gets a lot of play by kids these days fade out. I heard nothing but great things about their live show (unfortunely I never got to see them live) and fortunely they leave us with a pretty extensive catalog.

What's intriguing though which I wouldn't be surprised by is that the band's downfall was probably encouraged by the dismantlement of their record label V2 earlier this year. Either way, this shouldn't be the end of the members involvement in music. I am sure that they will toil a whole lot more with their current projects Neon Blonde and Head Wound City.

No comments: